Senior Front-end Developer
Barcelona, Spain Flexible Remote
You want to work with nice people, a fresh tech stack and a challenging product space?
Your challenge if you choose to accept it!
As a Front-end Developer you’ll play an important part in our product development team(s). If you’re someone who wants to be working with cutting edge technologies, has a keen eye for detail and is comfortable collaborating with cross functional development teams and designers then read on. Having the ability adapt to and become productive in any environment is arguably more important that your existing skillset.
Being a fast-moving R&D center, technologies are bound to come and go, and will invariably do so depending on what we deem most fit for purpose. Some of the more well-known frameworks, technologies and methodologies you will come across include React.js, GraphQL, Node.js, Azure, Kubernetes, Helm, Docker, LaunchDarkly, Elastic, Grafana and Infrastructure as Code.
- Have a bachelors or master’s degree in computer science, software engineering, mathematics, or any other related field.
- Have a minimum of 5+ years of experience with modern web application development in React and TypeScript.
- Experience with methods for managing application state, such as Redux, Reflux, Flux or similar.
- You have an attention to detail and experience of working closely with product teams and designers.
- Possess competent problem-solving skills.
- Are team orientated and goal focused.
- Have the ability to work in a versatile environment.
- Open-minded to learning a range of technologies.
- Are fluent in English speaking.
Bonus points for:
· Storybook and UI component development.
· Practical experience working with GraphQL
· Knowledge of unit testing and component testing.
· Worked with Azure DevOps or equivalent.
· Practice with ‘Docker/Kubernetes’.
· Experience working in Azure, AWS or Google Cloud.
Because you are one of us
Going to work should be like coming home. At Combination you work with like-minded people who respect you and let you be who you are. We are convinced that a strong camaraderie and curiosity are an important foundation to building focus and knowledge. We fail together and we learn together, so that we win together. Essentially, we treat each other like friends should.
As an employer, we care that everyone feels important and appreciated as a person and for their work. We therefore let all our employees enjoy benefits, such as:
• Life and accident insurance
• Health insurance
• A pension savings scheme
• Wellness allowance
• Company bonus
• Referral bonus
• A flexible remote workplace
• Social events (currently online)
About the company
We have since our inception provided technology solutions to prominent multinational betting and gambling companies, out of our Gothenburg office, and we are now looking for more people to join our journey!
At Combination we are focused on R&D and developing new products. We primarily build next generation technical solutions and systems in the Sportsbook space, which enable sports fans to bet on their favourite teams or anticipated outcomes on their mobile phones, making for an even more exhilarating experience.