You want to work with nice people, a fresh tech stack and a challenging product space.
We are looking for new members to join our new teams, which will focus on building new products to serve sport fans a more exhilarating experience.
Your challenge if you choose to accept it
As a Software Engineer you play an important part in our product development team(s). You will get the opportunity to work full stack across a wide range of new and changing technologies to build long term products, services or infrastructures from scratch, own and maintain them.
About the company
Since our inception we have been focused on R&D and developing new products for prominent multinational sportsbook companies, out of our Gothenburg office and since 2020 also expanded to Barcelona.
- You have a bachelors or master’s degree in computer science, software engineering, mathematics, or any other related field.
- You have a minimum of 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer (preferably C# .Net background).
- You are fluent in English speaking.
- You are an advocate of best coding practices eg SOLID
- You possess competent problem-solving skills.
- You are team orientated and goal focused.
- You have the ability to work in a versatile environment.
- You are open-minded to learning a range of technologies.
Bonus points for:
- Knowledge of Unit testing, Performance testing & integration testing.
- Worked with Azure DevOps or equivalent.
- Interest in Machine Learning techniques.
- Introduction to ‘Docker/Kubernetes’.
- Experience working in Azure, AWS or Google Cloud.
- Experience with a range of data tools (ElasticSearch/CosmosDB)
Because you are one of us
Going to work should be like coming home. At Combination you work with like-minded people who respect you and let you be who you are.
As an employer, we care that everyone feels important and appreciated as a person and for their work. We therefore let all our employees enjoy benefits, such as:
- A defined contribution pension scheme
- Company’s Life Assurance
- Discretionary Company bonus linked to performance
- Referral bonus
- Private Healthcare
- Free lunches to a value of €9.00 per day
- A Wellness Amount of €45.00 per month to be used for any wellness activities such as gym membership
- 25 days annual leave, increasing for each complete year until a maximum of 30 days is reached
- Entertainment budget of €120 per person per annum
- Assigned training budget per teams per annum
- Possibility to choose your desired work equipment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Social events (currently online)
We look forward to your application!
Are you ready to level up?