What if a casino could update all their machines on the fly? A new game? It needs new configuration, automatically supplied to thousands of machines. You can make it happen!
Combination’s back-office products ensure that our gaming machines in casinos around the world always have the proper games, the latest updates, and the new and cool features.
Today, we have one developer working on our back-office solution. Since we have a lot of requests for new functionality, we intend to create a three-person team to manage this. We are therefore looking for two competent developers. For the right candidate, a team lead role is a possibility.
Working in our back-office team means a variety of duties and a wide range of challenges. As a developer, you are expected to take a big responsibility for architecture and code design. Besides creating a world-class product, we go to great lengths to have a healthy team that performs optimally.
We think you
- Are quality-conscious and well-informed on both the core principles as well as the latest trends in software development
- Are experienced in OOD and patterns
- Have logical abilities above and beyond the ordinary
- Have specific knowledge in C#, ASP.NET core, Entity Framework and Angular (2 and upwards)
- Have a good command of spoken and written English
We also appreciate if you are used to maintaining and troubleshooting in live (Windows) environments, and if you have experience with automated testing.
Regardless of the path you have chosen to reach your high level of ability, we think it is important that you are humble, passionate about your profession and live by the ethos that the proof is in the pudding.
At Combination we
- Expect a lot from ourselves and each other
- Are free to speak our minds and suggest a different way forward
- Treat each other like friends should
- Think that going to work should be like coming home
- Think that a good work/life balance is beneficial for us all
The next-generation platforms and games for Casinos across the world, are created at Combination. We operate globally, with our largest markets in North and South America, where our products are a breath of fresh air, in an otherwise traditional business. Established in 2004, Combination employs around 35 people from different countries. At our office on Kungsportsavenyn – the main thoroughfare of Gothenburg, Sweden – we enjoy a flexible and friendly work environment as well as an awesome view of the city.