You want to work with nice people, a fresh tech stack and a challenging product space.
We are looking for new members to join our teams, which will focus on building new products to serve sport fans a more exhilarating experience.
Your challenge if you choose to accept it
As a Senior Software Engineer you play an important part in our product development team(s). You will get the opportunity to work across a wide range of new and changing technologies to build long term products, services or infrastructures from scratch, own and maintain them.
About the company
Since our inception we have been focused on R&D and developing new products for prominent multinational sportsbook companies, out of our Gothenburg office and since 2020 also expanded to Barcelona.
- You have a strong foundation in problem-solving, probably from completing a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience as a Software Engineer (preferably C# .NET background).
- You are fluent in English.
- You are team orientated and goal focused.
- You are open-minded to learning a range of technologies.
- Strong understanding of cloud-based development (e.g. Azure, AWS), containerised deployments (Kubernetes/Helm) and working with Infrastructure as Code.
- Comfortable with shell scripting.
Bonus points for:
- Understanding of Unit testing, Load and Performance testing & integration testing.
- Experience with microservices and event-driven architecture.
- Experience with document databases (e.g. MongoDB).
- Interest in Machine Learning techniques.
- Experience with Cloudflare or similar.
- Exposure to a range of Frontend frameworks (e.g. React.js, Next.js) and TypeScript.
Because you are one of us
Going to work should be like coming home. At Combination you work with like-minded people who respect you and let you be who you are.
As an employer, we care that everyone feels important and appreciated as a person and for their work. We therefore let all our employees enjoy benefits, such as:
- Life and accident insurance
- Health insurance
- A pension savings scheme
- Wellness allowance
- Company bonus
- Referral bonus
- A flexible remote workplace
- Social events
We look forward to your application!
Are you ready to level up?
We primarily build next generation technical solutions and systems in the Sportsbook space, which enable sports fans to bet on their favourite teams or anticipated outcomes on their mobile phones, making for an even more exhilarating experience.
We believe that having a strong foundational understanding and skill base is crucial for effectively evaluating and assimilating new technologies. We are driven by our passion during exploration and objective reasoning when we make our decisions.
We hope that you, like us, like to share your knowledge generously and come to genuinely care for your colleagues and as you do for your craft. We are a diverse bunch, and prefer communicating in English to keep everyone included. Most of us have an academic degree as well as many years of working experience in IT, whether that is the case with you or if you have acquired your proficiency some other way does not matter – what matters is that we are equals.